We are looking for qualified shop and field technicians who know the value of historic woodwork and painting. If you are an entrepreneurial, self-motivated, hands-on leader looking for a long-term career opportunity and you have experience with historic wood windows, we want to talk to you. If you believe you can strongly contribute to a company with 10-years of proven experience and success please forward your cover letter and resume.
We are looking for independent, qualified sash and frame restorers, painters and carpenters who have the skills to restore historic windows both in the shop and in the field. Best practices are always required.
Masterfully bring historic windows back to full functionality and beauty, while simultaneously protecting the client’s home and valuables. The ideal sash and frame technician delivers the highest levels of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term customer retention.
- Has a consultative style and can effectively communicate our professional services and processes to existing and prospective clients
- Is able to work independently and works well inside a team environment
- Possesses excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Possesses and masterfully uses tools sufficient to perform the work
- Maintains responsibility for following projects through completion
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business-level conversation with home owners, decision makers and team members
- Demonstrates the ability to relate to various demographics and possesses an understanding of professional wardrobe choices
- Driven by achievement and financial rewards with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Develops and maintains a strong current product knowledge
- Participates in self-improvement activities such as seminars, trade shows, chamber and industries events
- Other duties as assigned within job function
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Is a self-motivated, can-do, positive, entrepreneurial individual with proven success at completing projects
- Possesses excellent Communication and Articulation skills
- Must Have Above Average Work Ethic and be a self-driven, motivated hard-worker
- Must possess high-levels of social intelligence, conscientiousness, demonstrates politeness and knows how to listen and intuit customer needs
- High Integrity and Honesty
- Excellent Listener
- Excellent communicator, possessing a style and capacity to communicate our products and solutions in a way that conveys trust, integrity, establishes a clear understanding of the value of our product/solution within their environment
- Resilient, very positive and can close sales
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated person that is detail oriented, organized and possesses excellent time-management and communication skills
- Excellent public relations and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively in both an individual and team environment with minimal supervision
- Has a strong desire for continued learning and being a leader among their peers, the community and the competition
Relationships and Roles:
Establish and maintain effective “working team” relationships with all support departments.
The ideal full-time candidate has the potential to earn $30-$50,000 annually.